Providing Quality, Customized
Outdoor Plumbing Services Since 1988
There are many areas outside your house that use water. Just like inside plumbing, they can get damaged or need replacing. A leaky or broken outdoor plumbing fixture can waste hundreds of gallons of water in a short amount of time.
That’s when you need to call a professional plumber, like Simply Green Sewer & Rooter to come to the rescue. We’ll get your plumbing fixed quickly and accurately.
Types of Outdoor Plumbing
Our team can assist you with any number of outdoor plumbing problems. Areas we service include, but are not limited to:
- Outdoor faucet installation and repair.
- Hose bib installation and repair
- Sprinkler installation and service
- Outdoor showers and sinks
- Downspout drain cleaning
- Septic system services
- Gas line plumbing services
- Leak detection
- Piping and repiping services
- Outdoor plumbing maintenance services
Signs You Have an Outdoor Plumbing Problem
You may not be aware of an outdoor leak or issue until it becomes more critical. Unlike indoor plumbing, small drips or leaks can soak into the ground. If you don’t check the area frequently, it could go unnoticed. If ignored, it only gets worse.
Some signs of possible outdoor water leaking you may want to look for are:
- Unexplained increases in your water bill. If your regular water bill fluctuates by more than $10-$15 a month, and you haven’t hosted a lot of guests, it’s a sign of a water leak somewhere.
- Muddy areas or puddles in the yard. If it hasn’t rained a lot lately, but you have puddles or soggy spots, there’s probably a leak nearby.
- You hear water running. Check your water appliances indoors first. If they aren’t leaking, it must be outside.
- Overgrowth in certain areas of the lawn. Those areas are getting extra water from somewhere. It could be the sprinkler system, faucets, or hose bibs.
- Cracks in the foundation. Water will eventually seep into the foundation, causing it to crack. This is a serious problem that can cause much damage.
- Moisture on walls. Your water pipes and lines transport water from outside into your home. If there are any leaks in the piping, they will emit moisture, which will accumulate on the walls outside and inside.
Often, it’s difficult to track the source of the water leak yourself. Simply Green Plumbing, Sewer & Rooter has sophisticated leak detection tools to trace the water leaks. Once we find the source, we will present the results to you with a plan of action on remediating the problem.
Experience You Can Trust
Your outdoor plumbing systems are an important element of your home. When you need new system installation, repairs, replacement, or even routine maintenance, you can count on Simply Green Plumbing, Sewer & Rooter to get the job done right—the first time.
We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service and quality workmanship. With more than three decades of industry experience, we have what it takes to handle all your outdoor plumbing needs in Los Gatos and throughout the region.
We always respond quickly to all inquiries and offer emergency services at no additional charge. We offer customizable solutions to suit your particular needs. Plus, we stand behind everything we do with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!
I called Simply Green Plumbing with both my bathrooms backing up in the shower. I spoke with Liz in the office who was very professional, polite , and informative giving me all the details necessary to...
Simply Green came out today to unclog my mainline!! Worst morning ever until I called them. The people on the phone are awesome,really helpful and consistent. The technician was SO professional and...
We had simply green came by to fix up our washer drainage clogged up problem. We are very pleased with Michael and Ross' service. They both are very courteous. They were on-time and patiently answered...
trusted & reliable professionals
You Deserve Only the Best
No extra charges for emergency services!
Our technicians are certified, clean and uniformed.
There for you when you need us most.
Commitment to Service
We have been providing quality services since 1988.
Involved in the Community
We care about our local community and serving you and your family.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are not satisfied until you are!
Coupons & Specials
Water Heater Installation
Valid from Mar 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2030
Water Heater Repair
Cannot be combined with other specials.
Valid from Mar 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2030
Cannot be combined with other coupons or specials.
Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2030