Gas lines are a part of many homes, powering stoves, fireplaces, water heaters, clothes dryers, and other appliances. When there is a need to install or service these gas lines, hiring the right professional can make a big difference. A professional plumber, certified in gas line service, can service and install gas lines safely and effectively.
There are several reasons homeowners may need professional help in gas line installation or repair:
- New home construction
- Home renovations
- Upgrading the home to add gas appliances
- Replacing corroded gas lines
- Troubleshooting gas line issues
When the term "gas lines" is mentioned, many people don't equate them with plumbers. Don't plumbers work with water issues, like pipes, toilets, leaks, garbage disposals, etc.?
The short answer is yes, professional plumbers do install, repair, and service water-related devices and problems. However, many of them also work with gas lines. A company like Simply Green Plumbing, which is proficient in gas line service, should be consulted when homeowners need it.
Why a Pro Is Needed for Gas Line Service
There are some home projects that can be taken on as a DIY effort. There are how-to videos for almost everything imaginable on the internet. However, installing or servicing gas lines should be left to the professionals for several reasons.
- Safety. Mistakes made on gas lines can be hazardous to a person's health and safety. It takes special training in the proper techniques to avoid injury or damage to property. Leaks in gas lines are very dangerous, potentially causing explosions and fires.
- Codes. Most municipalities have building codes that must be met when working with gas lines. Professional plumbers know what is required and their work will comply with the local ordinances.
- Permits. If permits are required in the area where the gas lines are installed, licensed professionals will be aware of that requirement.
- Insurance and Liability. Hiring a licensed and insured professional plumber relieves homeowners of personal liability for any damages.
- Cost. Again, mistakes made by an amateur can be much more costly than hiring a licensed plumber in the first place.
- Expertise. A licensed plumber will be able to handle other issues that may arise during gas line installation or servicing. DIY-ers may be stumped if they come upon anything out of the ordinary.
About Simply Green Plumbing
The professional plumbers at Simply Green Plumbing are certified in gas line installation, repair, and service. They also provide a full range of plumbing services for residential or commercial clients. They are experts in water leaks, septic systems, toilets, clogged drains, garbage disposals, sewer services, hydro-flushing, water lines, water heaters, and more.
Any home or business owner needing the best professional plumbing in the Silicon Valley area should call Simply Green Plumbing, In business since 1988, they have served hundreds of satisfied customers in Los Gatos, Santa Clara, San Jose, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Campbell, Cupertino, Willow Glen, and other surrounding cities and towns.