There's nothing quite so stressful than having water spewing out of pipes, toilets overflowing, or septic tanks failing. Water damage can be widespread in these situations. It's much worse when raw sewage is involved.
That's why having access to emergency plumbing service is so critical. Knowing who to call in these situations offers homeowners some peace of mind.
Simply Green Plumbing knows the stress that plumbing problems can cause homeowners. That's why they offer 24-hour emergency service 7 days per week. And, even better, it's at no extra charge! The cost is the same as for a regularly scheduled service call.
Most Common Plumbing Emergencies
Here are a few examples of situations that may constitute an emergency and require the immediate assistance of a professional plumber.
- Sewer Backup. A sewer system backup is probably the most urgent emergency situation. This is especially true if sewage is backing up into the home. These problems need immediate attention to prevent further damage and health issues.
- Clogged Drains. If the sink, bathtub, or shower is draining slowly, it may not warrant an emergency call. However, if it's completely plugged up, it can't be used for normal activities, like washing dishes, brushing teeth or bathing.
- Leaking Water Heater. A small leak in the water heater may only require a new valve. But if the water heater has completely rusted through, it needs to be replaced quickly.
- Broken Water Lines. Water lines leading to the home from the outside can be damaged by several causes. Tree roots, improper digging, and even earthquakes can cause underground water lines to break.
- Burst Pipes. If exposed pipes are not properly insulated, they can freeze and burst. A burst pipe can release 100 gallons of water within an 8 hour period. Water damage restoration is an expensive undertaking, and mold may begin to grow quickly.
- Clogged Toilets. The toilet is probably the most used fixture in a home. If it won't flush, is leaking, or overflows, immediate attention is needed.
- Leaky Faucets and Toilets. The constant drip, drip, drip is enough to annoy anyone, but leaky faucets and toilets can also rack up your water bills, cause rust to form and facilitate mold growth.
- Sump Pump Failure. When the sump pump malfunctions, it can cause severe flooding inside the home. A professional plumber should be contacted immediately to remedy the situation.
Regardless of the situation, Simply Green Plumbing can handle any plumbing emergency. They provide quality services at a fair price and NEVER charge extra for emergency service.
About Simply Green Plumbing
In business since 1988, Simply Green Plumbing offers the full scope of plumbing services. They can help homeowners and business owners with professional plumbing assistance for:
- Faucets and fixtures
- Garbage disposals
- Gas line plumbing
- Leak detection services
- Outdoor plumbing
- Piping and re-piping
- Plumbing maintenance and inspections
- Water heaters
- Water lines
- Drain cleaning and rooter service
- Hydro flushing
- Pipe repair and replacement
- Sewer services
Based in Los Gatos, California, Simply Green Plumbing is proud to serve the surrounding community that includes Los Altos, Campbell, Cambrian Park, Saratoga, San Jose, Santa Clara, and many more. Their highly trained and skilled plumbers can assist with any plumbing needs. They offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.