Professional Piping Solutions In Los Gatos, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Campbell, San Jose, Willow Glen & Beyond
Every drain in your home – from the shower in your bathroom to the sink in your kitchen – is connected to a network of pipes that carry waste and water out of your home and into a sewer. Although your drain system is durable, pipes are not made to last forever. Old pipes may need to be replaced and leaks need to be repaired. Cracked or damaged pipes can lead to a variety of problems and cause serious health concerns.
Repairing or replacing pipes starts with locating and evaluating the problem. At Simply Green Plumbing, Sewer & Rooter, we have the tools, technology, and experience needed to properly diagnose piping issues throughout the home. We can repair or replace pipes connected to your sink, toilet, shower, bathtub, or water heater.
Effective Pipe Repairs and Replacements
Our plumbers take the time to carefully analyze the problem and provide an accurate diagnosis. Once we have located the source of the problem, we’ll determine whether it requires repair or replacement. We are committed to keeping our customers informed, so you’ll be updated every step of the way.
Signs the Pipes Need Replacing
Based on our diagnosis of your plumbing issues, we will inform you whether your pipes can be repaired or if a full replacement is warranted. Some indicators that repairs won’t resolve the problem include:
- Very old pipes. Pipes can last for decades, but there will come a time when they are beyond repair. Depending on the types of piping in your house, pipes can last up to 100 years. If they are near their life expectancy, it may be worthwhile to replace them with newer, more efficient models.
- The pipes are lead or polybutylene. Lead pipes can pose a serious health hazard. If your house has lead pipes, they should be replaced no matter what their condition. Polybutylene pipes are brittle and prone to breakage, so repairs won’t solve the problem for very long.
- Visible corrosion. If the pipes show signs of corrosion, they cannot be repaired. Replace any pipes that contain rust, discoloration, or flaking.
- Cracked pipes. Leaks can result from cracks in the pipes. If the crack is small and the pipe is in otherwise good condition, it may be able to be repaired. Larger or multiple cracks may indicate a replacement is needed.
- Discolored water. If the water flowing from the pipes is tinted yellow, brown, or red, it’s a sign that the pipes are corroded. Replacement is the only option.
- Low water pressure. If you notice the water pressure has diminished, it can also be a sign of corrosion inside the pipes restricting the flow.
Call the Professionals to Resolve All Your Pipe Issues
When it comes to your drain and sewer pipes, we don’t recommend DIY repairs. This kind of project is best left to the professionals. Ignoring a problematic pipe can cause serious problems down the road. Get it fixed today with the help of Simply Green Plumbing, Sewer & Rooter.
Our expert plumbers provide high-quality pipe repair and replacement services in Los Gatos and throughout the area. Our team is committed to getting the job done right the first time. We maintain a focus on customer service and get our work done quickly so that you can get back to your daily routine.
Learn more about how we can improve your plumbing system. Call (408) 716-1686 today to schedule a pipe repair in Los Gatos.
I called Simply Green Plumbing with both my bathrooms backing up in the shower. I spoke with Liz in the office who was very professional, polite , and informative giving me all the details necessary to...
Simply Green came out today to unclog my mainline!! Worst morning ever until I called them. The people on the phone are awesome,really helpful and consistent. The technician was SO professional and...
We had simply green came by to fix up our washer drainage clogged up problem. We are very pleased with Michael and Ross' service. They both are very courteous. They were on-time and patiently answered...
trusted & reliable professionals
You Deserve Only the Best
No extra charges for emergency services!
Our technicians are certified, clean and uniformed.
There for you when you need us most.
Commitment to Service
We have been providing quality services since 1988.
Involved in the Community
We care about our local community and serving you and your family.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are not satisfied until you are!
Coupons & Specials
Water Heater Installation
Valid from Mar 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2030
Water Heater Repair
Cannot be combined with other specials.
Valid from Mar 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2030
Cannot be combined with other coupons or specials.
Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2030