Providing Quality Sewer Services For Over 30 Years
Most of us probably don’t like to think of how a sewer system works, but they are necessary for many reasons. We create lots of sewage every single day. Every time you flush the toilet, rinse a dish in the sink, take a shower, etc., you’re delivering wastewater into the sewer system.
If your sewer system isn’t functioning properly, it can be hazardous to your health. The toxins within the wastewater can cause disease and affect the environment. That’s why it’s critical to get professional assistance if you suspect your sewer needs attention.
How to Tell There Is Something Wrong with Your Sewer Lines
Sewer lines are hidden away behind walls, beneath floors, and under the ground. Because of this, problems aren’t always visible when they occur. However, there are a few signs you can look for that indicate there’s something wrong with your sewer lines.
- Inconsistent Water Levels in Your Toilets: If the water level in one or more of your home’s toilet bowls seems to go up and down from day to day without explanation, it could be a sign that there’s a problem with your sewer lines.
- Slow Drains: Slow-draining sinks, showers, tubs, and toilets could merely point to a clogged drain, but they could also indicate a larger issue with your home’s sewer system, such as tree roots invading underground pipes.
- Unpleasant Sewage Smells: One of the surest signs of a sewer line clog/backup is the presence of a foul, sewage-like smell in your home. A sewage backup is a serious potential health hazard that needs attention fast.
- Poor or Uneven Water Pressure: Does it seem like your shower has barely any water pressure? Does the water pressure in your sinks change each time you turn on the tap? Issues with water pressure could be a sign that it’s time for professional sewer services.
- Gurgling or Bubbling Noises: If you hear unusual noises, such as gurgling or bubbling, when you flush the toilet or run water in the sink or shower, it might indicate that there’s air trapped in the sewer lines or a clog has formed.
- Pooled Water: If there’s pooled water in your yard or unusually lush patches of lawn, you might have a hidden leak. This can also cause you to notice higher-than-usual utility bills. In this case, it’s a good idea to have your system inspected by a professional.
If you notice these or other signs of a problem, call Simply Green Plumbing, Sewer & Rooter right away for expert sewer line services in Los Gatos and beyond. We respond quickly to all calls and we never charge extra for emergency services.
Experienced Plumbers You Can Trust
Since 1988, Simply Green Plumbing, Sewer & Rooter has been serving homeowners throughout the Silicon Valley area. Our plumbing experts use state-of-the-art tools to pinpoint sewer line problems and use advanced technology to conduct high-quality repairs, installations, and even routine maintenance. We find customized solutions to suit your particular needs and budget.
Contact Simply Green Plumbing, Sewer & Rooter online or call (408) 716-1686 to make your Los Gatos sewer service appointment today. We stand behind all our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Get in touch with us today to learn more: (408) 716-1686. Schedule your Los Gatos sewer cleaning, repair, or maintenance appointment.
I called Simply Green Plumbing with both my bathrooms backing up in the shower. I spoke with Liz in the office who was very professional, polite , and informative giving me all the details necessary to...
Simply Green came out today to unclog my mainline!! Worst morning ever until I called them. The people on the phone are awesome,really helpful and consistent. The technician was SO professional and...
We had simply green came by to fix up our washer drainage clogged up problem. We are very pleased with Michael and Ross' service. They both are very courteous. They were on-time and patiently answered...
trusted & reliable professionals
You Deserve Only the Best
No extra charges for emergency services!
Our technicians are certified, clean and uniformed.
There for you when you need us most.
Commitment to Service
We have been providing quality services since 1988.
Involved in the Community
We care about our local community and serving you and your family.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are not satisfied until you are!
Coupons & Specials
Water Heater Installation
Valid from Mar 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2030
Water Heater Repair
Cannot be combined with other specials.
Valid from Mar 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2030
Cannot be combined with other coupons or specials.
Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2030