The water in your home plays a big role in your overall health and well-being, as well as the health and well-being of your family. Unfortunately, most untreated water in the Silicon Valley area carries unwanted contaminants, such as chlorine, nitrates, arsenic, bacteria, and other harmful substances. The amounts of these contaminants can range from small traces to substantial. One of the best ways to protect yourself and your loved ones is to have a water treatment system installed.
Types of Water Treatment Systems and What They Do
There is a broad range of water treatment systems, each of which is designed to do different things. The right type of system for you will depend on your unique preferences and concerns. You may even wish to have multiple whole-home systems installed to maximize your water’s quality.
Simply Green Plumbing, Sewer & Rooter installs several types of popular water treatment systems and can help you find the best option for you.
- Water softeners are ideal for removing substances like calcium, iron, and magnesium from water. Removing them turns “hard” water into “soft” water.
- Reverse osmosis moves water through a semipermeable membrane to remove unwanted particles and improve your water’s taste.
- UV-light water filtration removes harmful bacteria with ultraviolet (UV) light, resulting in safer drinking water.
- Activated carbon filters absorb contaminants and impurities, as well as reduce or remove unpleasant odors.
Mechanical filtration systems trap and remove unwanted particles. This is one of the most common, straightforward types of water filtration systems available.
This is not an exhaustive list of available treatment systems. Our Los Gatos water treatment team can help you look at all your options and find the right solution for your home and your needs.
Benefits of Water Treatment Systems
Nobody wants pollutants in their water. A water treatment system will purify your water supply, making the water you ingest through drinking, cooking, and gardening healthier. There are additional advantages to these systems.
- Improves the look, taste, and effectiveness of water as well as promoting health and well-being
- Removes impurities caused by old water pipes that may contain soil sediments, rust and other contaminants
- Benefits the environment by encouraging less purchase and disposal of plastic water bottles and filters that you might normally rely on because of the poor quality of your tap water
- Saves you money on buying bottled water. An average family drinking 2-3 bottles of water a day can rack up annual costs exceeding $500.
- Extends the lifespan of your water pipes, hot water heaters, and other appliances by eliminating the minerals, heavy metals, and chemicals in your water that can cause corrosion and damage to your pipes and water-using appliances.
- Prevents skin irritation by eliminating chemicals contained in the water.
- Cleans better with less soap and detergents. By removing the concentration of minerals, it increases the effectiveness of the cleaners in your clothes washer, dishwasher, and other cleaning appliances. Thus, you get cleaner results with less products.
- Reduces limescale and other mineral deposits. These are the white, chalky deposits left on tile, tubs, and other fixtures where water is used.
Get the Clean Water You Deserve
With more than 30 years of industry experience, Simply Green Plumbing, Sewer & Rooter is well-equipped to install and repair a full range of water treatment services, including water purification and filtration systems, water treatment systems, and hard water reduction.
We specialize in customized plumbing solutions, and we stand behind everything we do with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Our team serves customers throughout Los Gatos, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Campbell, Cupertino, San Jose, Willow Glen, and beyond.
I called Simply Green Plumbing with both my bathrooms backing up in the shower. I spoke with Liz in the office who was very professional, polite , and informative giving me all the details necessary to...
Simply Green came out today to unclog my mainline!! Worst morning ever until I called them. The people on the phone are awesome,really helpful and consistent. The technician was SO professional and...
We had simply green came by to fix up our washer drainage clogged up problem. We are very pleased with Michael and Ross' service. They both are very courteous. They were on-time and patiently answered...
trusted & reliable professionals
You Deserve Only the Best
No extra charges for emergency services!
Our technicians are certified, clean and uniformed.
There for you when you need us most.
Commitment to Service
We have been providing quality services since 1988.
Involved in the Community
We care about our local community and serving you and your family.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are not satisfied until you are!
Coupons & Specials
Water Heater Installation
Valid from Mar 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2030
Water Heater Repair
Cannot be combined with other specials.
Valid from Mar 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2030
Cannot be combined with other coupons or specials.
Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2030